Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Am

Respect, honesty, and loyalty are three main words that represent me. I respect everyone I come across no matter how well I know them, I let people know exactly what I think or how I feel without coming across as inappropriate, and I am always known as someone who can be relied on in a personal or work related setting. I am always there in the time of need with words of encouragement. I was always and will always be an individual with a mindset that I can do anything I put my mind to and that nothing can stand in my way.  I believe I have way more knowledge then I am aware of and I am discovering that every day.  I in my opinion am very influential toward a lot of people in my learning community.  I also have a way of motivating people to want to strive more and push their selves harder. I am an artist. I love to sing and listen to others that are able to. Hearing someone sing makes me feel warm inside and gives me other exciting bottled up emotions I can’t explain which my form of motivation is. Another form of motivation is my family. With how close we are and how we push each other to do better I can’t see myself without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment