Thursday, September 15, 2011

Blog Post #1

According to my peers and family, the way I speak is described as outgoing, free spirited, and I speak with truth and honesty. Some might describe it as always speaking my mind. I feel my way of speaking comes from both my parents who are also outspoken and outgoing. Sometimes my way of speaking comes across to others as rude, or in unprofessional terms (ghetto). To others it is considered friendly and trust worthy to an extent. In some ways people say I have a smart mouth but it’s described to say that I know how to speak according to where I am or who I am around. My personality is most of the time described through my words. Most of the time I always incorporate something funny into what I choose to say as far as sentence wise. With my way of speaking, I try to make sure there is never a dull moment with what I say and that whoever hears it remembers it. I have realized that people do actually listen to me and take notes on what I say and or do so I try to monitor my actions and words so I do not send out the wrong impression. The biggest group that I inspire that I am aware of is my youth track team and I am very proud to be an inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog I also believe that speaking is the easiest way to express yourself . I want you to know that I do feel that when you talk you are honest and you do speak your inner thoughts. Lastly I want to congratulate you because you are inspiring others around you, I want you to know that you are a natural public speker and I feel that you need to use that skill more and take advantage of your talent to be successful.
    Sincerely
    Samantha bustamante.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the content of your post. Red text on a red background makes it a little hard to read.

    ReplyDelete