Tuesday, September 20, 2011

High School Days

In my opinion, being at El Cerrito High was a great experience as far as having a great time in high school. I was around friends that wanted to see me succeed and every student I knew was active and had their own unique personality. With whom I was and how I was as far as my attitude in school, I would say I was known all around the school by a significant amount of students from each graduation class in or undermine. There were many groups as far as hanging out around school.  There were those who played sports and they were split into which ever sport they participated in. There were those who considered themselves above everyone, the band geeks, the computer kids, the rowdy kids, the nerds, etc. Then there were those like me who just hung out with whoever they felt comfortable at the time. Learning wise, I think it depended on how much work you were willing to put out which were the students who succeeded successfully. I didn't take my schooling seriously and our teachers were the type to only help you if you were willing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment