Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Internship Readiness

Some of the qualities of someone who is internship ready are being respectful, positive, and dependable. You also must have good time management, be helpful toward others, be willing to take on new tasks, have good teamwork, have good leadership skills, be comfortable speaking in front of people, have great SLANT, and strive for the best instead of settling.
This module, I want to have better time management, enhance my code switching, and start striving for the best I can do instead of settling. I also want to improve my SLANT. To accomplish these, I will need to stop procrastinating, continue to work on my professional speaking skills, and push toward better work.
As far as energy, attitude, and organizational skills, I feel I must continue to keep up my energy and positive attitude the way it was when I first began the program.   I need to work on my organizational skills a little more, though it has gotten better. Lastly, I need to work on continuing to push forward instead of holding myself back when I make mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment