Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Ready For Internship


As I approach internship, I anticipate the kind of impression I will make on my manager and even my co- workers. I hope that the environment I work in is similar to both the environments I currently work in which are very relaxed but at the same time we get our jobs done. The type of manager I hope to work under is someone who is strict and direct, but at the same time understanding and fair so that I will feel motivated to stay on task and work to put a smile on their face.  I would want to show them that I am there for a reason and they could always rely on me. With what I know about my potential internship, I hope to perfect my communication skills as far as interacting with different types of people and enhance my knowledge as far as counting and using mathematics. I am excited and eager to go to my internship because I want to see what happens and what I get out of the experience. I know I will do great and I want to see how what I bring to the table as far as my quality of work, impresses everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment